CondoInternet is hiring a Business Development Manager to assist the Business Development/Sales Team in meeting and exceeding company sales targets and objectives. The Business Development Team is responsible for obtaining Access Agreements with building owners throughout the Puget Sound area and across all future CondoInternet markets. The Business Development Manager will negotiate Access Agreements with stakeholders while providing top quality service and formalizing relationships between building partners and the CondoInternet Team. Additional participation in events and activities to achieve individual and team goals will also be required. Essential responsibilities and qualifications are described below.
- ·Negotiate Access Agreements for residential multi-dwelling units (MDUs), meeting/exceeding monthly targets for number of buildings/units assigned.
- ·Build relationships with strategic partners and organizations.
- ·Work effectively with the Sales Engineering/Network Deployment team to ensure timely review, assessment and deployment of all leads.
- ·Be aware of ALL new leads and potential target buildings via: neighborhood walkthroughs, review of trade and online publications, initiating and attending networking events, maintaining general up to date knowledge of MDU market within territory.
- Attend various business and association functions within territory, including some evening events.
- ·Convey building lead information politely and efficiently to support personnel and ensure all order information is entered accurately and within 48 hours.
- Complete all Access Agreement paperwork, providing the owner/operator with a scheduled installation (stipulated by engineering and construction).
- Maintain and demonstrate a current knowledge of CondoInternet products, programming, promotional offers, technology and deployment specifications.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times.
- ·Manage quality of data within CRM systems and produce reports summarizing sales progress.
- Maintain updated sales funnel records, logging notes, contact information & activities.
- Project a professional business manner and operate with a high degree of integrity.
- Management of direct staff and other resources assigned to the related to the areas of responsibility.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred.
- 4+ years prior experience managing business accounts in either a sales or customer service environment. Experience working in Telecommunications/Real Estate/property management highly desired.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills required, as this position is responsible for ensuring potential customers understand the features and benefits of all CondoInternet products and the pricing and promotional offers available.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Ability to work with and manage CRM systems.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent detail orientation and follow through skills.
- Strong discretionary skills; this position will have access to information of a confidential nature.
Please email your application to email@example.com.
Thanks for your interest!
-The CondoInternet Team