CondoInternet is hiring a Sales Coordinator to assist our Sales/Marketing Team in addressing the growing demand for our service throughout the Puget Sound area. The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for driving the sales pipeline by identifying leads, coordinating sales opportunities, and assisting developing markets through qualification of all prospective accounts through inbound and outbound channels. Essential responsibilities and qualifications are described below.
- Manage all aspects of the CRM database including preparing and managing regular sales reports and status updates.
- Proactively reach out to accounts by utilizing and maintaining corporate database.
- Prepare qualified opportunities for distribution to Sales Team.
- Coordinate Sales Team needs from the Marketing Team to support sales initiatives.
- Coordinate post-sale activities.
- Assist marketing efforts as assigned, including but not limited to making assigned weekly property visits.
- Attend industry functions as necessary.
- Assist the Sales Team to meet assigned monthly sales pipeline goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing preferred or two years experience within a sales organization.
- Relentless commitment to great customer service, strong will to win, desire to constantly learn and improve. Displays passion for the job, is a persistent finisher and detail-oriented.
- Basic understanding of the property management functions and the critical role of high-speed Internet and other ancillary services in apartments and condominiums.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proficiency with all Microsoft Suite products, as well as CRM management.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your interest!
-The CondoInternet Team