CondoInternet is looking for a Client Services Coordinator to support the marketing organization by managing building partnerships to drive referrals, assist the marketing team with activities that increase subscriptions within each building, and provide excellent client service to enhance long-term partner development.
- Maintain/expand CondoInternet relationships with building partners and contacts through personal visits and ongoing communication.
- Improve CondoInternet’s marketing presence and brand recognition among building partners.
- Manage new building on-boarding process to drive subscriptions.
- Coordinate CRM reporting for building visits and contacts.
- Customize materials with the Marketing Coordinator to create direct mail campaigns with maximum relevance for building residents.
- Organize the resources needed to carry out successful events at partner buildings.
- Assist with design and production and distribution of custom event materials: flyers, postcards, invitations.
- Serve as organizer, resource wrangler, and point of contact for corporate accounts.
- Together with the Director of Marketing, coordinate internal resources to best meet corporate account needs, including installs, equipment returns, and billing concerns.
- Serve as an additional, flexible marketing resource for company events and initiatives, including community events, sales events, and content marketing opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing preferred or two years marketing experience.
- Basic understanding of property management functions.
- Excellent written, organizational and oral communication skills.
- Relentless commitment to great customer service, desire to constantly learn and improve.
- Dedication to timely and detailed follow-through.
- A collaborative team player that adds value and possesses personal integrity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook). Adobe Creative Suite a bonus.
- Proficient at maintaining a CRM or database including generating reports and analysis.
- Knack for organizing people, resources, lots of moving parts.
- Ability to adapt to a fluid working environment and processes.
- Interest in helping improve sales and marketing processes.
Please email your application to email@example.com.
Thanks for your interest!
-The CondoInternet Team